Last updated May 24, 2018
What information do we collect?
We may collect from you (voluntarily):
- Information you provide with consent to subscribe to our newsletter including name and email address, so we can deliver it to you.
- Contact information from our contact us page, including name, email, country, phone number and your question or comments.
- Payment and billing information such as name, address, phone number, email, credit card information, or PayPal information so your order can be processed and we can deliver your services.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies (note it may diminish your experience with our website), visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. For example, we may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in receiving information from us, like to receive emails related to an event you registered for or a product your inquired about.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions and contractual agreements in delivering goods and services you purchase from us.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
- To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- To create targeted social media advertising campaigns.
- Tracking any third-party ads served.
- Tracking of email click-throughs.
We have taken necessary measures to ensure we are compliant with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL). We don’t spam and provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of our communications through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our enewsletters.
If you have opted in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
Your data will be kept on file for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and or services that you request from us. In certain circumstances, information will be retained for longer periods of time to meet legal obligations.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We use third party services for payment processing, content delivery and email communication that follow protocols compliant with GDPR.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
It is important to note that we may transfer data internationally and the privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country.
How do we protect your information?
Liv Healthy treats your information as private, confidential information and we strive to protect that information, both on-line and off-line, at all times.
Liv Healthy has implemented generally accepted technological and operational security systems to protect personally identifiable information from loss, theft, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only personnel authorized by Liv Healthy have access to personal information on a need-to-know basis and these individuals are required to preserve the confidentiality of this information. Though we have made every reasonable effort to protect your information, we do not warrant or represent that your personal information is completely safe from hackers and other security threats.
How can you Opt-out, remove or modify your information you have provided to us?
To modify your email subscriptions you can use the unsubscribe or update your contact information at the bottom of every e-newsletter. If you need assistance you can contact email@example.com
You have the right to:
- Know whether we process Personal Information about you, and if we do, to access the information and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
- Update your Personal Information
- Receive a copy of the Personal information you provide to us, allowing it to be portable and transferred to another controller.
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
- Restrict processing if you believe we are unlawfully processing your data, not accurate or it’s no longer required.
- Object to our processing of your data on the basis of legitimate interest.
- Exercise your “right to be forgotten” and have all Personally Identifiable Information deleted, please email us directly with your request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority in your local EU Member State under the GDPR.
How Can You Keep Safe?
Public Forums/Message Boards/Blogs
Liv Healthy.tv offers various public forums such as commenting blogs, posting in a Facebook Group that we manage or sharing information on a conference call with multiple participants.
If you use a public forum area, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by others to send you unsolicited messages. Use discretion and caution when disclosing personal information in these areas.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Liv Healthy. Please be aware that we, Liv Healthy, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to use a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, you agree to notify Liv Healthy immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
Please be sure to log-out of your account at the end of any session.
Liv Healthy will not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to you not protecting your username, password or any account information. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Liv Healthy or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
Liv Healthy is the Data Collector for collecting and using your Personal Information. We use third party Data Processors to organize, store, and technical uses of your data, for example processing payments and sending you emails. Reasonable effort is used to ensure our Data Processors are GDPR compliant.